Wednesday, April 29, 2009

P90X - Bring It!!!!

After completing one round of Chalean Extreme, a Beachbody workout comprised of strength training, I knew I was ready for something more. Logically, the next best thing is P90X. Tony Horton has developed one of the most amazing programs. In fact, it is currently the #1 best selling exercise program in America. It's also the number one workout in WOWY, Beachbody's online gym.

Last Monday was my first night doing P90X....Core Synergistics, to be exact. Surprisingly, I was able to keep up with most of the exercises, although I had to do a few modifications. The next morning, I woke up to feel muscles I didn't even know I had! What a feeling!! Now I understand why so many fellow coaches and Facebook friends are so in love with this program.

Not only did it challenge me physically, but it also challenges me mentally. How many workouts do that? None that I know of, and I've tried many of them. If you're a seasoned exerciser, give P90X a try. If you're not, Beachbody has many terrific programs you can do to prepare you to Bring It!!

If you have any questions about P90X or Beachbody in general, go to www.teambeachbody.com/JaniceE and click on Search for Products. Whatever exercise regimen you do, give it your all. You are capable of so much more than you think you are!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment