Friday, May 1, 2009

FDA Recalls Hydroxycut

The big health news of the day is not the swine flu. The FDA has recalled Hydroxycut effective immediately because it can cause liver failure. You've all seen those ads in the magazines, and you've seen the variations of their products on the store shelf promising "quick" results. Guess what, folks? Hydroxycut and other products like it simply don't work. It's a quick fix that will accomplish very little except possibly putting your life in danger. As someone who has battled a weight problem most of my life, I can tell you what DOES work....

A consistent exercise program comprised of cardio and strength training.
Eat 5-6 small meals every 2-3 hours.
Drink plenty of water.
Surround yourself with like-minded, positive people

I got all of this and more when I found Beachbody products and Beachbody Coaching. It changed my life physically, emotionally and financially. I have made changes in my life I would never have had the courage to change without the emotional strength I developed by immersing myself into all things Beachbody. The friendships I've made are very special, and the confidence and encouragement I get from them can't be put into words.

Take it from someone who has lived her life trapped inside the "fat" Janice. Don't waste your money or your time on products like Hydroxycut. Don't risk your life. Have one more talk with yourself and tell yourself "I am worth it" because you are. Tell yourself "I can do this" because you can.

Take that next step. Go to www.teambeachbody.com/JaniceE and browse through the many products Beachbody makes available. If you have any questions, please send me a message.

Here's to good health!

J--

No comments:

Post a Comment